An ‘invisible’ solution to straightening your teeth!
How Does Invisalign Work?
Firstly, we’ll take a digital scan of your teeth using our state-of-the-art digital scanner. You’ll then receive an individual treatment plan video that shows how your final smile will look.
Invisalign will create a series of custom-made aligners to effectively move your teeth into the correct position. You’ll wear an aligner for 1-2 weeks then replace it with the next one in the series until the treatment is complete.
How Long Does Treatment Take?
The length of your treatment will vary depending on the type of work you need to be done. In most cases, you’ll have your confident, new smile in just 6-18 months.
Advantages of Invisalign
Invisalign is a popular type of orthodontic treatment, for the following reasons:
- Virtually invisible aligners, which means no one will know you are receiving orthodontic treatment.
- The aligners are removable so you won’t need to adjust your daily routine or miss out on your favourite foods.
- Comfortable aligners with no risk of irritation.
- Treatment is planned using state-of-the-art software so you know exactly what to expect.
- There is little risk of oral disease and bad breath as the aligners are removable which means food doesn’t get trapped, and you can clean and floss your teeth as normal.