At Enhance we do chemical peels by Medik8
We suggest using the Medik8 skincare range alongside the chemical peels for best results.
The benefits of a Medik8 peel are:
- Unparalleled results
- Long-term visible improvements
- Optimal skin health
- Low downtime
- Tailored for your skin goals
- Progressive & cumulative results
- Mono or blended peel formulas
The peels help to:
- Exfoliate the skin
- Stimulate collagen
- Smooth and improve skin texture
- Reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone
- Reduce blemishes and imperfections
- Improve the skin’s elasticity for a more youthful-looking appearance
Our Medik8 professional can advise you on your skincare regime and what peels would be beneficial for you.
“My son had acne when he was younger and with his wedding day coming up he kept mentioning how he was worried about the wedding photos showing up his acne scars. I booked him in at Enhance for a skin consultation where they suggested a skincare regime and some peels. He was so pleased with the results and I think he looks glowing. I can’t wait for the wedding pictures to be developed so I can show Rachel.” – Juliette.
“When I was younger I loved the sun, I still do, but now I am starting to see the ageing effects. I booked in for a consultation at Enhance as I didn’t like the sunspots on my cheeks. Since starting the treatment they have lifted a bit and I can see a difference. I am looking forward to finishing the course of peels to compare the before and after photos.” – RozBack to Treatments Page