What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal Fillers are made using Hyaluronic Acid which is a naturally occurring substance in the body. It is one of the main components responsible for plump, smooth and youthful looking skin.
As we age the tissue that lies beneath the skin loses volume. Dermal Filler is injected into the skin to restore the appearance of volume and elasticity. The treatment aims to gradually fill out lines and smooth wrinkles.
What are dermal fillers used for?
- Anti-ageing treatments to treat facial lines such as the folds between the nose and the mouth, and the lines that run from the sides of the mouth to the chin.
- To create natural enhancements on the face jaw, cheeks and chin.
- To redefine, rejuvenate and reshape the lips.
- To reshape the nose (non-surgical nose job).
- To treat the hollows beneath the eye area that form as we age.
- To rejuvenate the skin and disguise scarring.
Book a consultation with one of our team to find out more.