Information about COVID-19 and Our Practice
As a dental practice, we work in an environment where the prevention of the spread of a whole range of infections is woven into everything that we do. Nevertheless, we are paying particular attention to the latest government guidance on the transmission of coronavirus.
When attending your appointment at Enhance dental you must be completely asymptomatic, free of a fever, cough, altered smell or taste or breathing difficulties. If you have any symptoms or are self-isolating, you must not come to the practice. Please contact our reception team who will be happy to reschedule appointments either by email ([email protected]) or telephone 0113 2860232.
What are we doing to protect YOU?
- We have IQ Air Purifying Systems in ALL our surgeries, which provide 99.99% air sterilisation.
- Each appointment is booked for longer to ensure we can deep clean between patients.
- We wear high-level PPE to protect you and prevent transmission.
- We offer virtual consultations for those who would like them.
- We have extended our opening hours to enable patients to access dental care around their other commitments.
- We have spread appointments to enable social distancing and a quieter waiting room.
Over the past few months, we have seen a number of new patients wanting to register with us, and we would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Enhance Dental.
We value all of our patient’s trust and loyalty during these difficult times.